Thursday, August 6, 2009

Local line


Surfer Girl with a sand dollar

stoked.

surf sand sun
no kooks (this was upon the store owner's request) and it's very cute. "no kooks" means no dummies in the water.

longboards only


GNARLY (PRONOUNCED GNAAAAARLY...)

DUDE (because you know that is my every other word)


805 SURF


two trees (local)

Well, I stepped out. I hit three boutiques that I had been meaning to show my lines to. I met with the most promising one first, and was so encouraged by the feedback! I am not going to share the names of the boutiques until my stuff is finally in them, but I do have to say that I walked away so encouraged! It was difficult stepping out and trying to market myself, but I prayed as I walked in the stores that God would bless my pursuit and that He would make my path clear. The feedback I received was perfect. When the owner of the first boutique reviewed my lines, she basically asked me to create more surf line and that she would exclusively sell my surf line through her shop. (Her shop is my favorite on Main Street.) I was ecstatic! I left, feeling encouraged, and sat down last night and pounded out a bunch of onesies just for her shop! I am almost done with it, and I will bring it in and finalize the plan with her in the next few days! Be looking for some news!

No comments:

Post a Comment