Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's official!!!

These are the clothing tags I made.


My onesie lines have been officially accepted by two amazing boutiques! They are both on Main Street in downtown Ventura, and different lines are offered at the two shops...

I have had an absolutely pleasurable experience establishing a rapport with both shop owners, and they have helped me to see the ins and outs of bringing my product to the public!

I am so thankful God has paved the way, and please to pray that He will give me the creativity and the means to continue!

Check out the sites or even meander on over to their shops and browse!

B on Main
337 E Main St
Ventura, CA 93001-2624
(805) 643-9309
(offers my surf line)

and
Korazon Organics
671 East Main Street
Ventura, CA 93001
(805) 652-0899
(offers my organic Woodland and Grace line, possibly future prospects of my jersey knit scarves and tanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment